January 26, 2011

GUEST BLOGGER: Olivia




THE NEWS ABOUT OLIVIA !!!

Today at school I made a note about my school for the newspaper. It was about what we did in January. Like about skating and I love to Read month and the cookbooks that Fran is selling. Today at school we had music. In music we were practicing our recorders that we are trying to learn. We also did math and L.A. and lots more. You can see I was very busy.

At recess my friends Jesse, Kali, Piper and Jordell were playing a dog game. But Kali was a wolf. That is the only thing I did not like. We were playing outside on the newer side of the playground.

It is my friend Brycen's birthday today. Happy Birthday!

I love school!

By: Olivia

1 comment:

  1. Loved the special guest blogger! Nice to hear that you are enjoying school and your friends.
    Aunt Heather

    ReplyDelete